Thank you for reading! If we were sitting over coffee right now meeting each other for the first time, here are a few of the things that might come up in our conversation.
1. I love anything and everything creative. Especially fashion, writing, interior design, and performance art.
2. In my car, you’re most likely to hear country music radio, or whatever audiobook I currently have downloaded on my phone. I love audiobooks. They make the endless commutes in Los Angeles feel like an escape.
3. As a bit of an introvert, my apartment is my sanctuary. I’m all about candles, cable knit blankets, and decaf peppermint tea before bed.
4. I can’t seem to convince myself to cook, but there’s something really satisfying about baking. Maybe it has to do with my sweet tooth?
5. I drink a whole lot of coffee. I like to think it’s the Seattle girl in me.
I am hoping that this little corner of the internet will be a place where I can write about what inspires me. So far, I’m thinking along the lines of nude nails, double shot lattes and cuffed sweat pants. Wish me luck?